Ramblings on my path to an MFA and my lifestyle Enjoy the snippets of my life!

Friday, January 24, 2014

Hair and Bioré

Posted at: 10:14 PM , , , No comments

 I am in love with the no shampoo ordeal. My hair has been better than ever. It lost a little bit of the curl but I feel that that is in part due to the adjustment period. However, I have also lost my flaky scalp (TMI?)  I lasted three days without "washing" my hair, and two of those with my hair down. These pictures are from day two. I kept hearing these awful stories about super gross hair during the adjustment period but, for me, everything has been better than ever.  However, on my second time "washing" I did notice a more waxy feeling. 

More on the skin care front, I usually have oily skin. I was using an apricot scrub and noticed that my skin may be oily due to over scrubbing. So I researched a bit and went out to buy some cleanser. I bought Biore. Surprisingly, I immediatly noticed a difference. As superficial as this sounds, going day in and day out with an oily face is the worst. I know I should be going natural for this, but I do need salicyilic acid in my cleansers.
Now.... onto catching up with Community, Parks, and Girls.












0 comments:

Post a Comment