Ramblings on my path to an MFA and my lifestyle Enjoy the snippets of my life!

Monday, January 20, 2014

Hiatus Over!

Posted at: 11:54 PM , , No comments

Grandma and I on the plane! Summer 2013!
So I know its not in my best interest to not post continuously but I had a lot of family stuff to take care of. Fortunately, I'm happy to say that my grandma is back home, safe and sound, and on her way to a full recovery. At a stunning 82 years old she's doing great. I called her my little fighter the other day. And she is. If I look back at all shes gone through, she's one hell of a woman.


Anyway, I'm happy to be back. Today felt great. Well, to be honest, work was a bit slow but it is Monday.

So sorry for not posting for a bit, I am back to our regularly scheduled programming.

(I should make a schedule)

0 comments:

Post a Comment