Wednesday, March 19, 2014
MFA
Posted at: 6:15 PM
film,
focus,
fulbright,
gradschool,
learning,
MFA,
USC
No comments
Things are rolling pretty well. I have officially heard back from three universities.
I'm still deciding, making huge pro-con lists. I am also waiting to hear back from SCAD and Miami. If anything, I feel like the fight will be between SCAD and USC.
Somethings I am factoring in are:
-Program
-Professors
-Internship/Assistantship/Fellowship/ -ship opportunities
-Networking
-Facilities
-Community
-Cost of living
-Boyfriend
I am drawing inspiration from Paris Gellar's "Operation Finishline."
Yeah...I'm a wee bit intense.
I still have other paperwork ordeals to sort through and it's incredibly exhausting. I also keep thinking about where I will live and I have so many details I want to figure out but I can't yet. I am basically stressing myself out ahead of time.
I guess I will just take things as they come.
In the meantime here is a timeline:
April 15th- DECISION DAY!!!
That is the only date I need to know.
Somethings I am factoring in are:
-Program
-Professors
-Internship/Assistantship/Fellowship/ -ship opportunities
-Networking
-Facilities
-Community
-Cost of living
-Boyfriend
I am drawing inspiration from Paris Gellar's "Operation Finishline."
Yeah...I'm a wee bit intense.
I still have other paperwork ordeals to sort through and it's incredibly exhausting. I also keep thinking about where I will live and I have so many details I want to figure out but I can't yet. I am basically stressing myself out ahead of time.
I guess I will just take things as they come.
In the meantime here is a timeline:
April 15th- DECISION DAY!!!
That is the only date I need to know.





0 comments:
Post a Comment