Friday, May 23, 2014
Fulbright Summer
Posted at: 10:02 AM
American University,
focus,
fulbright,
Fulbright Gateway Program,
gradschool,
learning,
MA,
travel,
University of California-San Diego,
vlog,
vlogging
No comments
Ok you guys this summer is starting to take shape!
So today I finally got my Fulbright Gateway Program date. I'll be at UC-San Diego from Aug 11th to the 15th, then from there I'll probably go straight to American University in DC. I just realized this will be a cross country trip...oh my.
I'm not quite sure what to expect from the Gateway Program but it just seems like a wonderful networking activity for all the Fulbright Scholars and a nice intro to the next two years. There's probably a free t-shirt in there somewhere...
So for now I still have a few scholarships to work on but that'll be over in a couple weeks. After that I will quit my job! Then start planning some summer travel in Mexico and then my whole trip/transition to DC.
I've decided that I will incorporate a vlog starting at my Fulbright Orientation in July. This will be uploaded through my YouTube channel so you guys can see what I am up to and meet all the wonderful people that come across this journey. Of course I'll also be posting on this blog.
I am happy that things are shaping up, of course not without its bumps.




0 comments:
Post a Comment