Thursday, January 9, 2014
No to "SHOULD"
Posted at: 12:39 PM
gradschool,
ideas,
instagram,
iphonography,
photography,
plans,
projects,
vlogging
No comments
| My cure for the Thursday blues. |
So part of this is to work on some projects. First, this blog, which I think is going well. I'm probably posting less than what I am thinking of.
Second, applications...this is working slowly but surely. I get distracted when I come home. The Office is just too great a show. What really keeps me hooked is the Jim/Pam relationship. UGH!
Third, expanding my photography. I have my professional website, my facebook website, a tumblr, and two instagrams. Yes, that's right two. Why? Well, I didn't bring my camera to Mexico. I figured I would be busy with work and Fulbright and not sure who my roommates would be so I didn't want to risk losing my equiptment. However I do have my iPhone camera. So I have my regular account which is featured on the home page. Also I started another one where I will focus on coffee. I've always wanted to streamline something and it has been a constant challenge in my work. So yeah, I want to try and create constant, interactive content for my sites.
Fourth, my youtube channel. My sister made me start it to document a weekend in Mexico City and though I love the idea I haven't uploaded anymore content but I have a ton of backed up videos. I also want to edit them on my laptop or work computer instead of on the iPhone.
Time to let the creative juices out!




0 comments:
Post a Comment