Ramblings on my path to an MFA and my lifestyle Enjoy the snippets of my life!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

OK! Moving On!

Posted at: 9:51 PM , , , , , No comments

So I think I'm done with the design. Even though I started with a template I had to add a lot of html tweaking. I was less rusty than I thought! 

So, I'm pretty happy with the result...how about you?

On another note...one thing that kind of upset me today was that I had to miss out on one of my best friends birthdays and a little get together with my college girlfriends. My grandma is ill and my family needs help taking care of her. Even if its just being an extra body at home. Sometimes three people are needed to move her and everything. So well, though I feel bad, I'd rather stay here. Next year who knows how many opportunities I'll have to be with her. 

But yeah! I'm in the process of applying to my universities. I'll post about those later and I am really happy about this unification-of-my-social-media sites project! 

My right hand is super cold...

0 comments:

Post a Comment